- This event has passed.
Junior League of Montclair-Newark Panel Discussion on Adverse & Positive Childhood Experiences ACES/PACES
May 12 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Join the Junior League of Montclair-Newark and New Jersey Department of Children and Families’ Office of Resilience as we observe National Foster Care Month and National Mental Health and Trauma Awareness Month.
Please join our distinguished panelists ONLINE as we discuss:
• Adverse and Positive Childhood Experiences (ACES/PACES)
• the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on childhood trauma
• the effects these have had on children in out-of-home placement
• the leading work New Jersey is doing as a trauma-informed, healing-centered state
• Dave Ellis, Executive Director of New Jersey Department of Children and Families’ Office of Resilience and nationally recognized ACES expert.
• Arturo Brito, MD, MPH, leading community pediatrician; President and CEO of the Children’s Health Fund; former Executive Director of the Nicholson Foundation.
• Jasmine Pender, Essex County Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Advocate Supervisor and former New Jersey Department of Children and Families Case Management Organization (CMO).
Please use this link to register:
Please contact Denise Serbay, Advocacy Chair for Junior League Montclair-Newark with any questions. email@example.com
Junior Leaque of Montclair-Network